No Products in the Cart
What are your shipping charges?
- We offer free delivery on orders over AUD$75 to Australia & New Zealand and free delivery on international orders over AUD$200.
- For orders less than AUD $75, we charge a flat rate of $15 for postage within Australia and New Zealand.
- For International orders less than AUD$200, we charge a flat rate of $40 for shipping. *Note international shipping may incur import duties or taxes which are not included in the cost of shipping.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours during business hours (Monday- Friday - not including public holidays).
- NOTE: HOLIDAY SHIPPING DELAYS - Delivery may be delayed over the holiday period from 22 Dec 2023 - 2 Jan 2024. Please allow an additional 1-2 days for your order to be dispatched and delivered.
How long before my order arrives?
- Australian orders in metro and regional population centres will arrive within 1-2 business days. Deliveries outside Australia will vary based on location.
- New Zealand order will arrive within 3-5 business days.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information on delivery times.
Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship internationally. But, if your country does not appear in the drop-down list on the checkout page, please email email@example.com and we may be able to make delivery arrangements for you.
Where do you ship from?
- All online orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
What payment methods do you take?
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal and AfterPay. Our website complies with the highest-level Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), so your payments are all completely secure.
Will I have to pay duties or taxes?
- Some countries may charge import duties or other local charges. It is your responsibility to pay for these fees. This is a local government charge, we have no control over this and unfortunately are unable to predict such fees. We recommend you contact your local customs offices for further information.
Can I make changes to my order?
- We will try our best to accommodate any changes to your order prior to dispatch. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before this time to ensure we can catch it in time.
How can I track my order?
- If you have an account with us, simply log in to the ‘Your Account’ section and track the status of your order. Alternatively, you can track your order directly through the Australia Post website using the tracking code in your shipping confirmation email.
How do I know my order has been shipped?
- The moment your items are shipped, we will notify you via email. You can also track its progress using the tracking details in the shipping notification.
Why isn't my discount code applying to my order?
- Check that your discount code is valid for the items you are placing in your cart.
- Note that multiple discounts cannot be used on the same order.
- If you have any troubles redeeming your discount please email email@example.com and our team will help process your order.
How are your sunglasses made?
- We take great pride in the quality of our sunglasses, to learn more about our materials and production processes please click here.
Do your sunglasses provide full UV protection?
- Yes. All our lenses provide full protection against the sun’s harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays. Our lenses are made of high-grade polycarbonate and are polarized to reduce glare from reflective surfaces (e.g. the ocean). All our sunglasses are tested and labelled according to the Australian/New Zealand Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles (AS/NZS 1067.1:2016), which is one of the toughest mandatory sunglass standards in the world.
How will I know if Local Supply Sunglasses will fit my face?
- If you’re not sure about whether the size of our sunglasses will work for your face, take note of the dimensions listed on the individual product pages.
What is your warranty policy?
- We guarantee against manufacturing faults for 12 months.
- The warranty does not cover general wear and tear. Customers are liable for all postage and handling on warranty replacement pairs. Please direct any questions regarding our warranty policy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I buy Local Supply sunglasses?
- We’re stocked in David Jones, Glue Store, General Pants and selected boutiques around Australia, Japan, the US and the UK. You can also purchase our products directly through our website. Click here to shop.
What is your returns policy?
- Local Supply is committed to customer satisfaction – if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with, simply return it to us within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Frames must be returned in a saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- Please visit our ‘Returns’ page for more details on how to return your parcel.
- Only items purchased through localsupply.com may be returned to our online warehouse. Items purchased through our retail partners must be returned to the place of purchase and are subject to the return policies of the retail partner.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds on sale items.
How do I make a return?
To start a return, enter your details below:
Do you cover the cost of returns?
- Shipping costs for returns are at the customer’s expense.
Have you received my return?
- Please allow up to 2 business days from the date we receive the package to process your refund. Funds can take up to 10 business days to show in your account.
- We will send you an email once your refund has been processed.
- Unfortunately, Local Supply cannot be held responsible for lost parcels sent with an untraceable shipping method.
Do you accept returns on sale items?
- We do not offer refunds on sale items.